Welcome to KiGG
- KiGG 4.0 is work on progress. Will be a total revamp and there could be breaking changes :(. Sorry for this. But will try to provide migration guide once ready. Not sure when a public beta release will be ready yet.
- KiGG 3.0 with MVC 2.0 RTM support on .Net 3.5 SP1-VS2008 released
- KiGG 2.6 with MVC 2.0 RTM support demo is online on staging KiGG v2.6 Beta
- KiGG code base is upgraded to ASP.Net MVC 2 RTM on .Net 3.5 SP1. Change set 38916
- KiGG 2.5 Released Check it out
- Documentation page now available -still topics under construction- but you can check the initial Deployment Guide Part 1 for getting started.
- For localization ideas and solution discussion followup on this thread
KiGG is a Web 2.0 style social news web application developed in Microsoft supported technologies.
- ASP.NET MVC
- Linq To SQL or Entity Framework
- MS Patterns & Practices – Enterprise Library (Logging & Caching)
- MS Patterns & Practices - Unity
Other Third party:
- SQL Server 2005 & 2008 all editions
- MySQL 5.x
External Service Integration:
- jQuery UI & Markitup
Open Standard implementation:
- PageGlimpse, WebSnapr - For thumbnail generation.
- Akismet, TypePad and Defensio. - Spam Protection.
- OpenID & Id Selector
- Url shrinking services (http://tinyurl.com & http://is.gd)
- hAtom, hReview, hVote, xFolk etc.
- SiteMap (Standard, Mobile, News)
It demonstrates how to develop a very loosely coupled application with Microsoft tooling following the domain driven design. See it in ActionDotNetShoutout.comsharepoint community siteprogg.rudotnetomaniakPimpThisBlog
If you are planning/using this platform, we would really appreciate if you put the above logo in your site which link back to this pageLatest UpdatesFollow us in Twitter