When Release Kigg4?

Aug 30, 2011 at 8:54 AM
Edited Aug 30, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Very much like the open source system, began to think he no longer updated,but  found that he revived today, when introduced kigg4?whether to consider using MVC3?

think you

非常喜欢这个开源系统,开始以为他再也不更新了,但是今天发现他又复活了,什么时候推出kigg4,是否考虑用MVC3?

谢谢

Aug 30, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Can you plz help me with this http://kigg.codeplex.com/discussions/270796

Aug 31, 2011 at 1:02 AM

Looks like that person very proper reply!!

貌似那个人回复的很正确!

Coordinator
Sep 1, 2011 at 3:09 PM

I started to work on KiGG4. I believe it will be a total revamp. Will start using MVC3 and most likely with Razor ViewEngine. Also will be using EF4.1 Code Frist. And later will apply NH3

It will take sometime though.

Sep 2, 2011 at 1:21 AM

Think you ,Hope that Kigg is getting better!

Sep 9, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Edited Sep 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM
mosessaur wrote:

I started to work on KiGG4. I believe it will be a total revamp. Will start using MVC3 and most likely with Razor ViewEngine. Also will be using EF4.1 Code Frist. And later will apply NH3

That's great..

1 - Any approx month / year when KIGG 4 will be available officially ?

2 - Can you please post / start a new topic with KIGG 4 roadmap so we all can see what's coming in KIGG4 from features prospective.

Coordinator
Sep 13, 2011 at 4:17 AM
codeplex_user wrote:
mosessaur wrote:

That's great..

1 - Any approx month / year when KIGG 4 will be available officially ?

2 - Can you please post / start a new topic with KIGG 4 roadmap so we all can see what's coming in KIGG4 from features prospective.

I'm sorry, not able to provide a date. But I'll do my best to collect the ideas to put them in a simple roadmap ASAP

Sep 13, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Edited Sep 13, 2011 at 8:02 PM
mosessaur wrote:.

I'm sorry, not able to provide a date. But I'll do my best to collect the ideas to put them in a simple roadmap ASAP

First, thank you for replying back. I will wait for the roadmap topic from your side on this discussion forum.

I understand it is difficult to stick with any date or something. But I would deeply appreciate if you could just give an approx. idea when you think KIGG 4 will be released.

I want to know because I want to make a decision based on that whether I should start my website on Current Version or should I wait for KIGG 4.

Any idea you can give like : end of this year ? or beginning / mid / end of 2012 ? or any approx month like Oct,  Nov or Dec 2011?

Coordinator
Sep 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I'm planning to prepare an upgrade guide and data migration script to over come the breaking changes. Wish me luck on this.

I would recommend -if you are in hurry- to deploy the current stable version.

Sep 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Edited Sep 14, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Good luck for the upgrade guide and data migration script.

I wish I could work on current version but can't get it started and no instant support here: http://kigg.codeplex.com/discussions/270796

I am not in hurry, it's just that if I can get an approx idea when you are planning to complete KIGG 4 development work (any approx ETA) like end of this year 2011 ? or next year 2012?

I will deeply appreciate if you can comment on this.

Nov 13, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Edited Nov 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM

any update / news about Kigg4 ? .....Any approx ETA like end of this year 2011 ? or next year 2012?