Nov 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2009 at 7:49 PM
OK, This is what I did:
1. I downloaded KiGG 2.5 Web and Database Script (Release Build)
(Recommended default) and Extract the Zip in a Directory (e.g. C:\Projects\KiGG)
2. Created Web Folder named KiGG (e.g. C:\Projects\KiGG\Web) as Application in IIS7 manager. Ensure that application pool is set to Default. (Skip this step, in case you are using Integrated Web Server of Visual Studio)
3. Now Open and execute the Create.sql script from Database Folder (e.g. C:\Projects\KiGG\Database\Create.sql) and run in SQL Management Studio.
4. Next Open and execute the Data.sql from the Database folder (e.g. C:\Projects\KiGG\Database\data.sql) to populate some tag/category.
5. Change the Database Connection String.
6. Created an Account in http://www.pageglimpse.com/ and put the developer's key in unity.ef.config line 412.
7. Created an Account in http://recaptcha.net and put API Keys in unity.ef.config lines 984 & 987
8. in Visual studio set Start Options to "Specific Page" and left the value Blank
9. Built and run
10. I only get the Directory Index and not able to pull up the site!
Where did I go wrong??